[vtkusers] 答复: 答复: Volume renderering with OpenVR

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Tue Aug 15 09:44:16 EDT 2017

Keeping the discussion on list so others can benefit.

You should use OpenGL2 for OpenVR and Qt in VTK. For Qt (5.x)  you should
use the new QVTKOpenGLWidget. You will probably want to turn off the OpenVR
factory cmake setting and manually create the OpenVR
camera/renderwindow/renderer/renderWindowInteractor as the TestDragon test
does.