[vtkusers] Planet sized objects and distances on the scale of the Solar System

Mads M. Hansen madsmh at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 09:57:18 EDT 2017

Hi list,

I am currently writing what I hope is to be a realistic simulation of the
Solar System in C++ and to visualize it in 3D with VTK. However when I try
to render the objects (which er spheres) I get either a black screen or
when I scale the distances/radii a bit the object shown, until I click with
the mouse and then it disappears.  You can see the code attached.

Do you have any suggestions on how to solve this issue?

Thanks,
Mads.