[vtkusers] Plot Tubular Paths from xyz

Justin Clark jreileyclark at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 13:03:57 EDT 2017

Hi all,

Total vtk newbie here trying to figure out a solution in vtk python.  I would like to plot multiple tubular paths defined by a set of (x, y, z) data.  Multiple paths.  I'm trying to plot wellbores. Once the wellbores are plotted I intend to use them as sources and sinks for simulation and streamline purposes.  Any guidance would be helpful!

Using existing examples I believe I need to insert my xyz's into a vtkPoints object. Then interpolate using a spline, and use the spline to define my tube path?

Thanks!