[vtkusers] VtkIdList and SetArray, allocation error

foufara foufara at yahoo.fr
Sat Apr 29 03:27:39 EDT 2017

Hi Aron, thanks for your answer.
Thank you for the link about numpy_interface. I was precisely wondering what
it was for.
However it does not directly solve my problem with vtkIdList.
About the memory being freed twice, I tried a del /my_vtkIdList/ before the
end of the script, with the idea that if vtk freed the memory first, then it
would not raise any issue (maybe numpy then). But it does not change
anything. The del statement raises the same error…

Thank you anyway !

Anyone else has an idea ?
Should I move this topic to the dev section ?

Have a good day