[vtkusers] Installing VTK for Mayavi

Aashish Chaudhary aashish.chaudhary at kitware.com
Fri Apr 28 15:09:29 EDT 2017

I believe you want to use mayavi from here:
https://github.com/enthought/mayavi as that I think supports vtk 7.* (it
might not be in the master though). you may want to post an email to mayavi
list for more clarification on it but last I heard was that there is a
version out that supports VTK 7.*.

Thanks,