[vtkusers] How to run vtk LIC test?

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Wed Apr 26 23:48:32 EDT 2017

You can simply invoke

ctest -R vtkRenderingLICOpenGL2Cxx

to invoke the LIC tests. To see the actual command that is run, invoke

ctest -R vtkRenderingLICOpenGL2Cxx -V

You'll see a line near the beginning of the test output that looks like this:

1521: Test command:
/Users/cory.quammen/bin/paraview-debug/bin/vtkRenderingLICOpenGL2CxxTests.app/Contents/MacOS/vtkRenderingLICOpenGL2CxxTests
"TestImageDataLIC2D" "-D"
"/Users/cory.quammen/bin/paraview-debug/ExternalData/VTK/Testing" "-T"
"/Users/cory.quammen/bin/paraview-debug/VTK/Testing/Temporary" "-V"
"/Users/cory.quammen/bin/paraview-debug/ExternalData/VTK/Rendering/LICOpenGL2/Testing/Data/Baseline/TestImageDataLIC2D.png"

HTH,
Cory

On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 10:55 PM, chensq <chenshaoqiang at buaa.edu.cn> wrote:
> Dear vtkusers
> I want to take a look at the results of vtkRenderingLICOpenGL2CxxTests, but
> I don’t know how to set the command line arguments.
> Does vtk has supplied any datafiles for these tests?
> Sincerely Chen

> http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK_FAQ

Cory Quammen
Staff R&D Engineer