[vtkusers] VTK/OpenGL2 application over VirtualGL/TurboVNC?

Andreas Buykx A.Buykx at dianafea.com
Mon Apr 24 07:35:36 EDT 2017

We have been busy trying to get OpenGL2 to work on our linux backend machines using TigerVNC and we needed to build our own mesa to get the OpenGL support required by the VTK OpenGL2 layer. I'm not sure what version of mesa was required, my colleague who worked on this is on holiday. So far the transition to VTK OpenGL2  is in an experimental stage, we will probably not roll it out until after our next release. We are very interested in exchanging experiences though...

Kind regards,
Andreas