[vtkusers] SetTimeStep() method for vtkXMLImageDataWriter

Jiahui Wang wjhzwy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 13:29:19 EDT 2017

Dear All,

Recently upgraded our software to VTK 7.1.1 from VTK 6.3.0.  We used to use
the following statements in creating .vti files

vtkSmartPointer<vtkXMLImageDataWriter> writer =
            vtkSmartPointer<vtkXMLImageDataWriter>::New();

writer->SetTimeStep(step);

However, the SetTimeStep(int) method is no longer available for
vtkXMLImageDataWriter class from VTK 7.1. Is there a replacement of this
method and how should we modify our code?

Thanks,

Jiahui Wang