[vtkusers] VTK version 7.1.1 causes crashes but 7.0.0 works fine.

majinsaha saiya-jin at yandex.ru
Wed Apr 12 12:18:26 EDT 2017

Actually, when I was installing VTK 7.0.0 almost a year ago, it was AFTER I
set Rendering Backend to OpenGL2 it stopped crashing and I haven't been
doing any changes to that since then.
But in any case I tried to reconfigure VTK 7.1.1 by setting backend to
OpenGL as you advised but it won't let me pass with the following message:

CMake Error at Rendering/OpenGL2/CMakeLists.txt:2 (message):
   vtkRenderingOpenGL2 cannot be built with vtkRenderingOpenGL, please
disable
   one of them.

When I returned to OpenGL2, it's even gotten worse, since VTK library
stopped compiling after I execute

make -j4