[vtkusers] How to rotate around a arbitrary world coordinate?

Rakesh Patil rakesh.p at tataelxsi.co.in
Tue Apr 11 02:04:14 EDT 2017

Hi,

I am sorry, my question was not clear I guess. Most of the interactor styles perform rotation (entire model, not only object) with respect to origin (0, 0, 0). This is happening irrespective of where we pan and zoom. Consider a situation, where the center is away from the viewport. Now when I perform rotation, the default interactor style rotates about (0, 0, 0). In this situation, my requirement is whatever is the center point of the viewport, rotation should happen w.r.t. this center point. How can this be implemented?

Thanks & Regards

Rakesh Patil

TATA ELXSI
Tel (D) +91 80 2297 9621
Cell +91 9890258407

Experts, or experienced people, can you give some information on this?

http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/vtkusers/2017-March/098181.html