[vtkusers] Point Set Refinement

Chiranjib Sur sur.chiranjib at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 02:44:54 EDT 2017

Hi,

I have few things to ask to clarify my understanding about your question :
1. What kind of data (format, source) are you starting with?
2. How do you mark the region in "Red", - have you used any vtk filter(s)
to extract that region?
3. What do you mean by "point set refinement"? Do you intend to refine the
region marked with "red line" ?

Thank,
Chiranjib