[vtkusers] error LNK1112: module machine type 'X86' conflicts with target machine type 'x64'

Madan Kumar Y mados316 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 02:10:38 EDT 2017

I'm facing a linker error LNK1112: module machine type 'X86' conflicts with
target machine type 'x64' and it is pointing to the
progressivehullcudalibd.lib file in my system. I did all the active solution
configuration and target machine to x64 and also in linker, additional
options, there's nothing reflecting. But still the error is same. Any
suggestions??.
P.S : after changing to x64 in the active solution platform, configuration
manager and also the target now the error is in reverse order that is
module machine type 'x64' conflicts with target machine type 'X86'.