[vtkusers] OpenGL2 using mesa

ianl ilindsay at insigniamedical.co.uk
Tue Sep 27 12:03:43 EDT 2016

Hi, thanks. I would ideally like to build it on Windows as I have gone
through the pain of getting the build environment (lex, yacc, python, VS
2015 etc) set up, and I am also most familliar here. I seem to have been
able to get LLVM 3.9 to build, release mode 64 bit, but I can't seem to get
Mesa to link properly now, it complains about not being able to find
LLVMipa.lib. I guess I will ask a question on the Mesa discussion boards.

Surely this can't be this difficult? What am I missing?