[vtkusers] OpenGL2 using mesa

ianl ilindsay at insigniamedical.co.uk
Tue Sep 27 10:26:20 EDT 2016

Hi, yes, I am using the latest guest additions (5.1.6) and I have explicitly
set the video driver in Windows to the latest VirtualBox one (also version
5.1.6). The environment variables didn't help, I'm afraid, even after a
reboot. This probably makes sense as Mesa was built totally without
LLVMPipe. Interestingly, glview now reports that it supports OpenGL 3.3
fully, so VTK is obviously not fooled, but glview was!