[vtkusers] Building 7.0.0 on 64-bit Windows 10 Python 3.5

Daryl Lee daryl at daryllee.com
Mon Sep 26 16:41:38 EDT 2016

Changing WIN32 to _WIN32 in lookup3.c did indeed allow compilation to
proceed.  There are a few similar constructs in other files, which I can
take care of on my own (and report the complete list later).

The next curious error is "constant too big" in nc4hdf.c.  The offending
line is 3666, where X_FLOAT_MAX and X_FLOAT_MIN are used.