[vtkusers] [vtk-developers] poll - vtk doxygen style

David Cole DLRdave at aol.com
Sat Sep 17 10:24:03 EDT 2016

For what it's worth, I've always found reading the /// style throughout to be the easiest on my brain and eyes when reading in a text editor. For some reason, it seems to be easiest to filter out a constant column of /// repeated on every line than the sprinkled start/stop signals of the other styles.

Just my 2 cents,
David C.