[vtkusers] Do obliqe MPR (multi planar reconstruction)

Flaviu2 flaviu2 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 15 08:45:50 EDT 2016

 I have following matrix from MPR example:

|   |    |

|   |
Examples/ImageProcessing/Cxx/ImageSlicing.cxx · 77895235b0c99b5cf2bb98af8b1...
 Visualization Toolkit  |   |

for standard MPR.
See example:

|   |
Pasteboard — Uploaded Image
 Super simple and lightning fast image sharing. Upload clipboard images with Copy & Paste and image files wit...  |  |

But if the patient (let say that was unconscious) and CT hasn't keep his head right, the MPR should be made after an custom angle:
Link

|   |
Pasteboard — Uploaded Image
 Super simple and lightning fast image sharing. Upload clipboard images with Copy & Paste and image files wit...  |  |

What should I modify in inside code matrix: double axialElements[16] = {
      1, 0, 0, 0,
      0, 1, 0, 0,
      0, 0, 1, 0,
      0, 0, 0, 1 };
 double coronalElements[16] = {
      1, 0, 0, 0,
      0, 0, 1, 0,
      0,-1, 0, 0,
      0, 0, 0, 1 };
 double sagittalElements[16] = {
      0, 0,-1, 0,
      1, 0, 0, 0,
      0,-1, 0, 0,
      0, 0, 0, 1 };

to made oblique MPR, in order to have sagittal an coronal plan straight, just like the patient had kept the head right ?
Could you guide me a little bit ? I will mean a lot for me ! Thank you.