[vtkusers] How do I save all slices of a volume from vtkCutter to another canvas?

Magnus Elden magnus_elden at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 10 20:01:00 EDT 2016

I have a volume that the class vtkCutter cuts into n slices. Now I need to
save a render of each slice to another larger canvas to generate something
similar to this:
http://previews.123rf.com/images/bunyos/bunyos1403/bunyos140300039/26777884-
MRI-scan-of-the-human-brain-Stock-Photo.jpg

I am able to render it by linking the cutter output to a mapper and then
into a vtkActor that I add to the renderer, but I have no idea how I can
render each slice to a canvas. In the worst case I just want the renders to
be all stored to disk.

Thank you for your help.

Yours,

Magnus Elden