[vtkusers] Activiz build: The type or namespace name 'vtkGenericCompositePolyDataMapper2' could not be found

chenjianyyzz chenjianyyzz at 163.com
Fri Sep 9 02:01:47 EDT 2016

Hello,

I meet the following 2 errors while building C# library 'Kitware.VTK'

1) c:\Activiz\activizdotnet-build\csharp\vtkCompositePolyDataMapper2.cs(27,44): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'vtkGenericCompositePolyDataMapper2' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
2) c:\Activiz\activizdotnet-build\csharp\vtkContextArea.cs(327,27): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'vtkRecti' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

I think "vtkGenericCompositePolyDataMapper2" should be defined in vtkRenderingOpenGL2-7.0.lib, and I goto the VTK\lib\release, and find vtkRenderingOpenGL2-7.0.lib is there, I also goes inside the folder c:\Activiz\activizdotnet-build\csharp, and find the "vtkGenericCompositePolyDataMapper2.cs" is generated,  will anybody help me how to handle the problem?

for "vtkRecti", I think it should be defined in vtkCommonDataModel-7.0.lib, and I do find vtkCommonDataModel-7.0.lib inside the VTK lib folder, will anybody help me out?

Best Regards
James.