[vtkusers] Using vtkResliceCursorWidget

Flaviu2 flaviu2 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 7 06:39:58 EDT 2016

 Hi all of you. I really need to use vtkResliceCursorWidget object ... but every time when I write:
vtkSmartPointer<vtkResliceCursorWidget> rcw = vtkSmartPointer<vtkResliceCursorWidget>::New();
I get the following error:
1>vtkInteractionWidgets-6.1.lib(vtkResliceCursorPolyDataAlgorithm.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: static class vtkLinearExtrusionFilter * __cdecl vtkLinearExtrusionFilter::New(void)" (?New at vtkLinearExtrusionFilter@@SAPAV1 at XZ)
and I have vtkInteractionWidgets-6.1.lib added to my project (other widgets don't have any problem in order to be used).
Can you tell me why I get this link error ? Thank you.