[vtkusers] C# program crash with unhandled exception of type 'System.Exception' occurred in Kitware.mummy.Runtime.dll

chenjianyyzz chenjianyyzz at 163.com
Tue Sep 6 23:19:17 EDT 2016

I am puzzled by the crash for some time, is there anybody who may have a look inside the C# solution and help me to figure out why it's always crash?

Thanks in advanced

James

At 2016-09-05 21:37:31, "chenjianyyzz" <chenjianyyzz at 163.com> wrote:

Hello,
I have meet the error  of unhandled exception of type 'System.Exception' occurred in Kitware.mummy.Runtime.dll, it happens so offen, but I  cannot figure out what's the reason. Attached please find complete solution where the error happens. the steps to reproduce it:
1) run under debug mode
2) click the "button1" 10 times quickly (normally I click 10 times less than 5 seconds), and then move the mouse into the RenderWindowControl
3) repeat step2) , normally I repeat step 2) at about 4~5 times, and the crash will happens.

I have test it under ActiViz.NET 5.8.0 (download from website directly), ActiVizDotNet6.2 ( I built it myself), Activiz.NET.x64.7.0.0(our company bought it), the above crash can be reproduced with different verion of Activiz.

and it happens so offen that in another of my bigger program, it crashes when I click the button only about 3 times.

will anybody help me to find out what's the reason?

Thanks & Best Regards
James

partMapper.SetInputData(polyData);

从网易163邮箱发来的云附件
STLShowing.7z (25.95M, 2016年10月5日 21:19 到期)
下载