[vtkusers] vtkFollower + vtkAssembly

Luca Pallozzi Lavorante lplavorante at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 10:04:22 EDT 2016

Hi everybody,
I am observing a strange behaviour in vtkFollower when inserted in a
vtkAssembly. Even when I assign the current camera to the follower, when I
rotate the camera the follower doesn't follow propertly. I mean, I see that
the follower rotates, but it doesn't face the camera exactly.
I have seen some posts in the list on the same issue, but no specific
solution.
Is anybody experiencing something similar?
My vtkAssembly is going to contain a geologic well path, as long as a
follower showing the well's name. So I thought I could use a vtkAssembly to
simplify the visualization pipeline.
Thank you very much for any help

      Luca