[vtkusers] Display Error under Ubuntu 16.04

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Thu Oct 27 17:25:38 EDT 2016

Hmm, well that means VTK's rendering engine is initializing OK and running.
So it could be something specific to the python app. If you run some of the
python tests do they work? ala

ctest -R Python -I ,,23

thats runs 1/23rd of the python tests

if those all pass then it must be something specific to your script