[vtkusers] Display Error under Ubuntu 16.04

Andrea Borsic aborsic at ne-scientific.com
Thu Oct 27 14:52:37 EDT 2016

Hi,

I confirm the same kind of behavior persists with 7.1 RC1 (both with
OpenGL2 and OpenGL). The typical Cone.py script works fine though in all
configurations tested. I will do some more digging regarding my script
which involves passing-in some numpy arrays ... just in case (though
this works under Windows)

----

Apologies for the ignorance, but in which folder do I need to run ctest
? Does VTK need to be build with BUILD_TESTING ON for these purposes?

Thanks and Best Regards,

Andrea