[vtkusers] vtkConnectivityFilter

SM Rolfe smrolfe at uw.edu
Mon Oct 24 14:09:10 EDT 2016

Thanks, I noticed when I viewed the mesh instead of the surface, that the
resolution had not actually changed, but as Cory suggested, the rendered
surface just appeared more faceted.

Recalculating the surface normals using vtkPolyDataNormals greatly improved
the appearance of the surface. Thanks again for your input.