[vtkusers] Set colorbar length in vtkHeatmapItem?

BBerco bebe0705 at colorado.edu
Wed Oct 19 11:06:35 EDT 2016

Hi all,
I am using a vtkHeatmapItem to display the content of a focal plane, thus
getting a heatmap showing the distance between each pixel of the focal plane
and the hit point on the targeted shape.

It works fine, but it seems that I have no control over the length of the
legend bar showing the range of the data present in the heatmap. This arises
when I resize the cells in the heatmap so as to have a focal plane of
arbitrary size fitting within the window.

I have attached a picture to illustrate this issue. As you can see, the
colorbar is wider than the screen.

Is there any way I can control the size of this colorbar? I don't see any
resizing method or accessor to the colorbar in the public member of the
heatmap.

Thanks,
Ben

<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5740848/Screen_Shot_2016-10-19_at_08.png>