[vtkusers] I got problem, please anybody help me

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Tue Oct 18 05:53:42 EDT 2016

One thing to do is to turn off tests, this will prevent the build from
trying to download our regression test data.

Another thing to do is to manually download the regression test data
zipfiles/tarballs, unzip/untar in your source directory and then the build
won't need to download them.
.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.