[vtkusers] matVTK

Owens,Constance A CAOwens at mdanderson.org
Mon Oct 17 13:23:04 EDT 2016

Hi Erich,

I've been trying to use matVTK 1.0 beta1 (downloaded from http://www.cir.meduniwien.ac.at/team/birngruber/matvtk/ ). I believe that since I am using a windows computer, this is the version that I should be using. Perhaps I am implementing it incorrectly in MATLAB, but I get the following error:

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D22871.35F882A0]

I'm trying to plot a 3D surface mesh. I only downloaded the matVTK bundle. I'm not sure what is meant by:

set environment variables

MSSdk=C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v6.1
VS90COMNTOOLS=C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\Common7\Tools

Add the path of the VTK binaries (.lib, .dll) to the Windows PATH variable. It can be found in bin\Release below the directory that was chosen as output directory during the cmake configuration.
I have Visual Studio 9.0 and Microsoft SDKs v6.0A. I am using VTK 7.0.0.

Thanks,
Constance Owens
Graduate Research Assistant

The University of Texas Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences at Houston
Medical Physics
CAOwens at mdanderson.org<https://mailbox.mdanderson.org/owa/redir.aspx?REF=1_J6y-0UTLZALKHOYAqJgthiuCumt3SSyTDe5aCeIfM-m0qTq4TTCAFtYWlsdG86Q0FPd2Vuc0BtZGFuZGVyc29uLm9yZw..>

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged, confidential, and/or protected from disclosure. This e-mail message may contain protected health information (PHI); dissemination of PHI should comply with applicable federal and state laws. If you are not the intended recipient, or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, any further review, disclosure, use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message or any attachment (or the information contained therein) is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all references to it and its contents from your systems.