[vtkusers] How to visuaze only some labelled cells

galera tonio.guillen at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 12:50:16 EDT 2016

HI all,

I have an unstructuredGrid each cell have a scalar value (for ex: from 0 to
10). I want visualize this unstructuredgrid with the cells containing value
between 2 and 3 and in the same shoot cells with value equal to 6 and cells
with value equal To 9. How can I do this operation? Using Threshold is
impossible so may be there is another tool which one?