[vtkusers] Scalars and diffuse lighting

Zivi, Der cardstudent at balgrist.ch
Thu Oct 13 09:28:27 EDT 2016

Hi David

Sorry for digging out this ancient post, but I'm now having the same
problem.

More specifically, I don't mind that the diffuse coefficient is 1 when
scalars are shown. But at some point the scalar visibility is reset to 0,
but the diffues coefficient stays at 1. How can I switch back to using the
diffuse coefficient set in the actor properties?

Because the diffuse coefficient is only set to 1 once the active scalar is
set, and there is no reset method...

Frederik