[vtkusers] VTK slow to display 300 vtkArrowSource in real-time

Olivier Ameline olivameline at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 07:54:50 EDT 2016

Thanks, it's working with vtkGlyph3D : I can position and orientate the 300
arrows with only one actor.

But now, I'm trying to add labels that follow the arrows.
I was doing this with vtkVectorTexts, but this requires to define 300
vtkFollowers.

Is there also a way to define only one vtkFollower ?

I tried to put the vtkVectorTexts in a vtkGlyph3D, and define ony one
follower for the entire vtkGlyph3D,
but only the first vtkVectorText follows its arrow.