[vtkusers] vtkDICOM

Melvin Robinson melrobin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 23:05:52 EDT 2016

Hello,

I get the following error on a VTK build:

-- vtkDICOM: Building vtkDICOM as a Remote VTK Module
CMake Error: Could not open file for write in copy operation
/usr/local/lib/cmake/vtk-7.1/Modules/vtkDICOM.cmake.tmp
CMake Error: : System Error: Permission denied

This file does not exist so I guess the problem with the copy operation
makes sense, but I do not understand the permission denied.

When building as root I get:
-- vtkDICOM: Building vtkDICOM as a Remote VTK Module
CMake Error at /usr/local/lib/cmake/vtk-7.1/vtkModuleAPI.cmake:53 (message):
  No such module: "vtkDICOM"
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  Wrapping/Python/CMakeLists.txt:156 (vtk_module_load)

Can someone tell me what could be causing these errors?