[vtkusers] Label Map and vtkOpenGLGPUVolumeRayCastMapper

Rick Frank rickfrank at me.com
Fri Oct 7 13:32:34 EDT 2016

Hi,

I am trying to create a mask with a label map that will render voxels of a certain value in the main image a certain color, based on the mask locations
being set to 1. Think “flood fill”.

if I set the mask blend factor to 1.0, I assume it’s going to pull the color from the second transfer function, but
it never does.

Here is a simple example code, one file and a CMakeLists.txt file.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AirZBUkSRBDOg1rKOz5KBPLo6GzJ <https://1drv.ms/u/s!AirZBUkSRBDOg1rKOz5KBPLo6GzJ>

can anyone build it / take a look and see what I’m not getting correct here?

I can’t seem what I might be doing incorrectly.

Thanks

Rick