[vtkusers] Color flickering

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Fri Oct 7 10:07:34 EDT 2016

Well mappers are always used for rendering. The connections typically go

dataset 1 -> 1 mapper 1 -> 1 actor N -> 1 renderer N -> 1 renderwindow

But if you have two mappers then typically you have two datasets and would
need two writers resulting in two files

Not sure if that answers it for you but hopefully it helps.

Ken