[vtkusers] Reset WindowLevels

Fabian Torres fabian.trobles at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 15:03:41 EDT 2016

Hi all.

I have three slice visualization of a vokume.
I'm usin vtkImageViewer2 as a viewer. I understand that if I modified the
windowleves by pressing the button 1 of the mouse I could reset them press
the letter 'r'.

I'm trying to do the same thing as with pressing the letter r but when I
press the button in mas user interface.
I'm have put something similar to the code found in the interactorstyle

    case 'r' :
    case 'R' :
      this->FindPokedRenderer(rwi->GetEventPosition()[0],
                              rwi->GetEventPosition()[1]);
      if(this->CurrentRenderer!=0)
        {
        this->CurrentRenderer->ResetCamera();
        }
      else
        {
        vtkWarningMacro(<<"no current renderer on the interactor style.");
        }
      rwi->Render();
      break;

like

       if (reset){
           viewerSagital->GetRenderer()->ResetCamera();
viewerSagital->Render();
       }

but this does not do anything. Someone could help me?

Thanks

--
Fabián Torres Robles
Maestria en Ciencias en Ingeniería Electrónica
e-mail fabian.trobles at gmail.com, dae.wong at gmail.com