[vtkusers] Proper VTK CMake modules

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 10:55:26 EDT 2016

Hi Melvin,

The internal dependencies between VTK modules were trimmed a few weeks ago,
and that's probably why ANTs needs to explicitly link modules that it
didn't before.  You'll probably want to email the ANTs folks to tell them
they need to add these:

vtkIOGeometry  for the STL writer
vtkRenderingAnnotation   for the scalar bar actor

 - David