[vtkusers] vtk Multiple interactions in a single widget

Jose Barreto jose.de.paula at live.com
Tue Oct 4 08:58:03 EDT 2016

hi guys,
How can I display a widget on more than one vtkRenderer?
I want to put a tube in a vtkRenderer with viewer Coronal and also in
another vtkRenderer with viewer Sagittal. The two vtkRenderer are in
different vtkRenderWindow.

I don't know the interactions that the  widget accepted for multiple
vtkRenderer. He just ask me one vtkRenderWindowInteractor and vtkRenderer.

I need to have interactons with this widget on both vtkRenderer.

How do I do this?

The widget I'm using is the vtkTubeWidget (created by the team of Kitware
for me) but he is inherited from vtkSeedWidget.