[vtkusers] vtk_web_cone.py

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Mon Oct 3 17:17:30 EDT 2016

The server side didn't really changed. We have some new add-on for
streaming images in binary format to the client but any old code can remain
as is.

For the client code, if you are using ES6 and Webpack, I can show you what
you need to do to build/create a renderer.
If on the other hand you are client code is more old fashion, you should
migrate into your repo the vtkWeb (lib+ext) directory and keep using them
as you use to.

If you want we can do a hangout and go through those details together,

Seb