[vtkusers] vtk_web_cone.py

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Mon Oct 3 16:55:11 EDT 2016

Not really, We have new ParaViewWeb examples but no vtk ones. This will
require to have a vtkWeb application that we can use for example.
But so far we had none.

For ParaViewWeb we can list:
- https://github.com/Kitware/visualizer
- https://github.com/Kitware/light-viz

Do you need an example for something specific?

Seb