[vtkusers] vtkGPUVolumeRayCastMapper (OpenGL2) - Mask Input update

meow_fiz meow at mat.uni.torun.pl
Mon Nov 28 17:56:33 EST 2016

For a long time I've used vtkGPUVolumeRayCastMapper  in vtk 6.3 (OpenGL 1.x).
I could change interactively volume mask voxel values set by:

volMapper->SetMaskInput (myMask);

Now when i switched to VTK 7.1RC & OpenGL2 I can't make any modifications to
volume mask interactively. Calling Update(), Modified() on every element of
the pipeline (volume, input data, mask input, mapper) does not affect visual
result.

The only way I can get the updated mask volume is to call:

Renderer->RemoveVolume(Volume);
Renderer->AddVolume(Volume);

Is there any way that I could force volume mask update for
vtkGPUVolumeRayCastMapper  ?

Regards,
 Michal