[vtkusers] stretching pixels in one dimension

Sankhesh Jhaveri sankhesh.jhaveri at kitware.com
Mon Nov 21 09:00:40 EST 2016

Hi Michael,

Depending on your use case, you could either use the vtkCamera API (or an
appropriate interactor style) to zoom in on a section of the data or modify
the spacing of the image data along the Z axis.

Hope that helps.
Sankhesh
​

On Mon, Nov 21, 2016 at 4:57 AM Michael Hansen <michaelsvenna at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello. I have volumes which are of size 800x30000x6
>
> I am visualizing this using 3 vtkImagePlaneWidget.
>
> This is working ok, however when i am viewing the data in the dimension
> which only has columns its pretty much impossible to see the content of the
> 6 pixels....
> My question is... is there any way to stretch/zoom/scale the pixels in
> this dimension such that it becomes more visible to the viewer?
>
> Thanks

> http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK_FAQ

Sankhesh Jhaveri *Sr. Research & Development Engineer* | Kitware
<http://www.kitware.com/> | (518) 881-4417
​