[vtkusers] How to pick a widget object and delete it if there are several kinds of widgets on the 3D model

Liu_tj tjlp at netease.com
Sun Nov 20 11:00:47 EST 2016

Hi, VTK experts,

Repost this question as I have no idea to implement it. Even I add LeftButtonPressEvent handler for these widgets, but the handler is not called. I am using C# Activiz .NET for vtk 7.1

Can any guys give me some hints?

Thanks

  Hi,

At present in my project, there are point widget, vtkDistanceWidget, vtkCaptionWidget and vtkAnglewidget on the 3D model. How can I know what widget I select and delete it?

Thanks
Liu Peng