[vtkusers] RFC: removing Mac OS X 10.6 support in VTK

Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin jchris.fillionr at kitware.com
Wed Nov 16 14:02:06 EST 2016

Hi Sean,

There was some glitch in the ordering process related to the new dasbboard
machines. Without the new hardware, we were not able to setup a new MacOSx
build.

Let's also note that for the latest release of Slicer 4.6.2 (to be
announced shortly), the transition to OpenGL2 was not a priority anymore.

I will keep you posted when we resume our work related to the upgrade of
VTK within Slicer.

Thanks
Jc

--