[vtkusers] Add new vertexes inside 3D structure

Chiranjib Sur sur.chiranjib at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 02:43:55 EDT 2016

Hi,
You might be interested to lookinto the example

http://www.vtk.org/gitweb?p=VTK.git;a=blob;f=Filters/General/Testing/Cxx/TestTessellator.cxx#l3650

the line number 3650 onwards. You will get an idea how the filter operates
on a dataset.
Fro your example what I understand, that you are setting the input data on
which the filter will work
tesela.SetInputData(input);

And then immediately, you are updating the pipeline in the following way
tesla.Update();

In between the filter is not doing any operations on the dataset.

The example link I have provided above will give you an idea about the
operations that the filter can do. You can use the existing member
functions or design your own.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes,
Chiranjib