[vtkusers] QVTKWidget shows black window on Linux

fblupi fboli94 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 17:33:08 EDT 2016

I'm trying to show a serie of DICOM files in a Qt application. I've found an
example (https://github.com/fblupi/read-dicom-series-vtk-qt). But it didn't
work, because QVTKWidget shows a black window when render the image.

I've installed the same version of VTK (7.0) and Qt (5.7) on Windows and
everything works fine.

In CMake I use these options:
    BUILD_SHARED_LIBS
    Module_vtkGUISupportQt
    Module_vtkGUISupportQtOpenGL
    Module_vtkGUISupportQtSQL
    Module_vtkGUISupportQtWebkit
    Module_vtkRenderingQt
    Module_vtkViewsQt
    VTK_Group_Qt

I've tried with another versions of Qt (4.8.7 and 5.2.1) but nothing worked.

Anyone can help me? I want to work in Ubuntu instead of Windows