[vtkusers] Missing texture file in vtkTexturedSphere example?

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 15:10:18 EDT 2016

Ben,

In 2012, a careless developer introduced a bug in the texture
coordinate calculation. I have a patch under review to fix the bug:
https://gitlab.kitware.com/vtk/vtk/merge_requests/2129

I'm surprised that no one noticed this bug. Looks like the regression
baseline images were adjusted to match the bug. That developer has
been admonished by me and if he does this again, I will personally
revoke his check in privileges.

Rather than embarrass him on this list, you will see his name in the
git commit message.

Thanks for reporting this bug.

Bill