[vtkusers] vtkDataArrayTemplate.txx, line 147

Flaviu2 flaviu2 at yahoo.com
Fri May 27 07:23:09 EDT 2016

 Hi all of you.I want to ask you if someone has encountered to a VTK error:
ERROR: In c:\vtk\vtk-6.1.0\common\core\vtkDataArrayTemplate.txx, line 147vtkDoubleArray (070B6078): Unable to allocate 203948032 elements of size 8 bytes.
and has happened when I tried to read a DICOM CT serie with 779 slices, with vtkDICOMReader object, at
m_pDICOMReader->Update();
method ... the reading algorithm is the one usual one, like here, the only difference is that I have read it with this library (the series is DICOM jpeg lossless).
Could you tell me why I have this error ?
Thank you.

|   |
vtk-dicom
   |  |

|   |
VTK/Examples/Cxx/IO/ReadDICOMSeries - KitwarePublic
   |   |