[vtkusers] Huge framedrops on Android when opening textured OBJs

András Lehotay-Kéry lkandris at gmail.com
Wed May 25 11:39:42 EDT 2016

Well, mines can go up to 4096 x 4096. In fact the demo model has a texture
with just this size.
Allright, so if i split up my huge textures and generate multiple UV maps
from them of 512x512 size would it make any difference?

[image: SmartMobileVision] <http://www.smartmobilevision.com/>

*András Lehotay-Kéry*Software Developer (Mobile / Computer Vision)
lka at smartmobilevision.com

SmartMobileVision
Szent Gellért tér 3, 1114 Budapest, Hungary
www.smartmobilevision.com

[image: Google +]
<https://plus.google.com/+Andr%C3%A1sLehotayK%C3%A9ry> [image:
LinkedIn]  <https://www.linkedin.com/in/andras-lehotay-kery-8abb899b>