[vtkusers] vtkRenderWindow problem

Alexandre Ancel alexandre.ancel at cemosis.fr
Mon May 23 11:34:59 EDT 2016

Hi,

Your issue is probably related to this one:
http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/GLXBadFBConfig-on-switching-from-VTK6-to-VTK7-td5738061.html
You probably need to revert to the old OpenGL backend,
(I had the same issue and it did the trick for me)

Regards,
Alexandre Ancel

On Mon, May 23, 2016 at 5:25 PM, fanjwCMS <fjw187104199167 at 126.com> wrote:

>  Dear expert,
>    when I use vtkRenderWindow to view same plots, I got errors as follows:
>
> X Error of failed request:  GLXBadFBConfig
>   Major opcode of failed request:  150 (GLX)
>   Minor opcode of failed request:  34 ()
>   Serial number of failed request:  39
>
>   How to solve this??? Thanks!
>

> --

> http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK_FAQ

Alexandre Ancel
Docteur, Ingénieur de recherche / Phd, Research Engineer
Cemosis <http://www.cemosis.fr> - alexandre.ancel at cemosis.fr
Tel: +33 (0)3 68 8*5 02 06*
IRMA - 7, rue René Descartes
67 000 Strasbourg, France