[vtkusers] Camera's SetPosition has no effect

Enzo Matsumiya enzo.ferlin at micromar.com
Fri May 20 13:34:41 EDT 2016

Hi,

I have a vtkResliceImageViewer with axial slices from a DICOM set but they are displayed flipped.
Some of the solutions I found was to change camera's position and view up vector.

The view up updates correctly, but the position doesn't.

cam->SetFocalPoint(0,0,0);
cam->SetPosition(0,0,-1); // <<<< here if I use 0,0,1 there's no difference
cam->SetViewUp(0,-1,0);

I'm trying to achieve a horizontal flip. (The vertical flip is already effective with the 0,-1,0 view up)
Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance,

Enzo